The Korean Baseball Organization (KBO) League’s 2022 Regular Season continues on with SSG Landers sitting in first place with the best Home and Road Records and the former SK Wyverns the oddsmakers solid favorites to win the 2022 Korean Series.카지노사이트
The 2022 KBO Regular Season began on April 2 with KT Wiz (12/1 to win 2022 Korean Series, BetOnline) trying to defend its 2021 KBO League championship, and so far it has been somewhat unpretty for the champions who sit in 5th place with a 34-34-2 Record.
The 2022 KBO League Regular Season will come to an end on September 23, with the 2022 KBO Playoffs following and all 10 teams will play 144 games—MLB (USA) teams play 162—for a total of 720 games with the All-Star Break scheduled from July 15 to July 21,
The 2022 KBO League All-Star Game will be held on July 16 at Jamsil Baseball Stadium in Southern Seoul, South Korea, a welcome reality for the highest level of Baseball in South Korea after a 2-year hiatus due to the ongoing COVID-19 Pandemic.
The KBO League made the decision to continue 2022 KBO League Regular Season games during the 2022 Hangzhou Asian Games—which were to start September 10—but the event had to be postponed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic and will be rescheduled.
Looking at the KBO League 2022 Team Win Matrix, we see that the 2nd-place Kiwoom Heroes (41-28-1) are 2-4-0 this season against SSG Landers, who have a Winning Record against every team in the league right now except the 9th-place NC Dinos (4-4-1).
Here are the latest odds from top-notch online baseball sportsbook BetOnline to win the 2022 championship for the 10 teams who currently play in the South Korea KBO, and as you can see SSG Landers (+125)—formerly the SK Wyverns—are the big favorites to win.
2022 South Korea KBO Winner Odds
- SSG Landers +125
- Kiwoom Heroes +500
- LG Twins +600
- KIA Tigers +600
- Doosan Bears +1000
- Samsung Lions +1100
- KT Wiz +1200
- Lotte Giants +3000
- NC Dinos +15000
- Hanwha Eagles +15000
Korea League KBO Champions
- 2021—KT Wiz (beat Doosan Bears 4-0)
- 2020—NC Dinos (beat Doosan Bears 4-2)
- 2019—Doosan Bears (beat Kiwoom Heroes 4-0)
- 2018—SK Wyverns (beat Doosan Bears 4-2)
- 2017—KIA Tigers (beat Doosan Bears 4-1)
- 2015—Doosan Bears (Samsung Lions 4-1)
- 2014—Samsung Lions (beat Nexen Heroes 4-2)
- 2013—Samsung Lions (beat Doosan Bears 4-3)
- 2012—Samsung Lions (beat SK Wyverns 4-2)
- 2011—Samsung Lions (beat SK Wyverns 4-1)
- 2010—SK Wyverns (beat Samsung Lions 4-0)
- 2009—KIA Tigers (beat SK Wyverns 4-3) 바카라사이트
- 2008—SK Wyverns (beat Doosan Bears 4-1)
- 2007—SK Wyverns (Doosan Bears 4-0)
- 2006—Samsung Lions (beat Hanwha Eagles 4-1)
- 2005—Samsung Lions (beat Doosan Bears 4-0)
- 2004—Hyundai Unicorns (beat Samsung Lions 4-2)
- 2003—Hyundai Unicorns (beat Stanford (beat SK Wyverns 4-3)
- 2002—Samsung Lions (beat LG Twins 4-2)
- 2001—Doosan Bears (Samsung Lions 4-2)
- 2000—Hyundai Unicorns (beat Doosan Bears 4-3)
Lee Jung-Hoo, Kiwoom Worth Look at Current 5/1 Odds?
Lee Jung-Hoo and the Kiwoom (5/1 to win the 2022 KBO League Korean Series) are worth a look right now in this Futures market as the Heroes will likely be making the Playoffs and not scared of mighty SSG with the best player in the league in Jung-Hoo.
Doosan (10/1 to win 2022 KBO League Korean Series) have been in the Korean Series in the last 6 straight years (2-4), so looking at the Bears at 10/1 odds right now in this Asian Baseball Futures market may be wise although Doosan were just 71-65-8 on June 24.
The best team to bet against in the 2022 KBO Korean League is Hawha (100/1 to win 2022 KBO League Korean Series) with the lowly Eagles (49-83-12) snapping a 10-game Losing Streak on Friday and sitting last place in the league standings with a win on Friday.
Opportunities to bet against Hanwha this coming week will be on Tuesday-Thursday against SSG Landers, but the Moneyline odds will be too heavy even with the 3-games series at Hanwha Life Eagles Park in Daejeon and on Kiwoom on Friday (DH) and Saturday.
Anthony Alford and the KT Wiz (12/1 to win 2022 KBO League Korean Series) need to play better in the 2nd Half but the American OF was doing his part for KT, with three HRs in his last 4 games as this team looked to get and stay above the .500 mark (34-34-2),
The KIA Tigers (37-31-1) were also 5-5 in their L10 and 6/1 to win the 2022 Korean Series, but a Futures bet on these Tigers seems like wasted money with the Twins (6/1) and bears (10/1) probably better semi-longshot wages in that current betting price range.
Backing the 8th-place Samsung Lions (11/1), 6th-place Lotte Giants (30/1), and the 9th-place NC Dinos (150/1) also seems like wasted money with Samsung 6 games under .500 and on a 4-game losing streak and 3-7 in the L10 games as of Friday, June 24.
So this seems like a 4-team race between league leaders SSG Landers, the Kiwoom Heroes, the LG Twins, and the Doosan Bears with all three others capable of beating SSG although the Landers have the hottest Pitcher in the KBO right now in Wilmer Font (9-4).
2022 South Korea KBO Regular Season Schedule
- Saturday, July 16—2022 KBO League All-Star Game,
- Friday, July 15-Thursday, July 21—2022 KBO League All-Star Break
- Sunday, September 25—2022 KBO League Regular Season Ends 온라인카지노